Vamoss Experience considers every encountered person as a traveler in pursuit of their own path.
In this sense, we see anyone who we live together with is as n a process. And here we offer you whatever we can for bringing as much beauty and healing into your experience as possible.
In our house we are constantly working in a communal and private way.
Vamoss Home is a meeting place and at the same time a place of working and sharing. To maintain the balance and harmony we respect the following principles.
- Vamoss Home is not a hostel, it is a communal living area. We try to not allow the parts of the system we escape to enter. The purpose of this house is working and healing.
- We do all our work with love and finish with care what we start. The job ends by putting back everything in its place the way they were. We do not rush through any work and do not miss the fun of actually doing it. If we see a task, it is ours.
- We leave everything the way we found it or better. (garden, toilet, sink, kitchen counter, dishes, atelier and the common areas)
- We do not keep personal belongings in the common area, and do not keep the common things in our rooms.
- We do not consume illegal substances in the common areas.
- Everyone has their personal space and own diet, which should be respected.